Monday, February 6, 2012

A Jumble of everything

I haven't posted in awhile.
School has been keeping me quite busy.
Things are going well though,
I am slowly getting the hang of my classes, the work load and the projects.
I am FINALLY going home this weekend. I haven't been home since Christmas Break.
I've missed them, a lot.
Even though they are far away, I can feel of their love for me and I am so lucky to have great relationships with my parents and siblings.
 
I love attending my Institute class.
There is always a peace there.
I have had some things pierce my soul that have had me rethink...
relationships, people in my life, where my testimony of the gospel is and how eternally grateful I am for it.

 I would not be the person I am today without the Gospel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment