Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Breaking down

School has been really overwhelming me lately.

I was really upset last night, I called my mom.
I had my emotions under control until I heard her voice come on the line asking how I was doing.
I broke down.
Tears streaming down my face.
There is something about a mother's voice that hits my heart hard.

I told her about my classes, projects, boys, blessings and trials.
All bundled together.

She encouraged me to read a talk by Henry B Eyring, an apostle of my faith
gave a talk recently, you can read it here, 
If you need some uplifting.

My mom is lovely.
No, truly lovely.
I am so eternally grateful for her. She always has amazing advice and is always there for me.

It's important to put your 'trials' into perspective.
God knows you and believes in you.
Stay strong, fellow bloggers.
God loves you and knows how you feel.

mamma, me and sis

1 comment:

  1. Oh darling! I really needed that post. You are the sweetest, and it makes me happy that I'm not alone. 3 more weeks! You GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete