Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals time


Hey, I know it's been a long time.
I'm finishing up another semester at Utah State.
I'm currently cramming my brain with art pieces, dates, locations, and everything else possible to memorize for my Art History final.

My major is lovely. I absoultely enjoy it.
My professors have been great for the most part and I've loved most of my projects too.
My favorite course, was my computers class, where I learned in depth the Adobe Suite.
I loved learning the software and doing projects that I got great feedback on.

Life is good.
I am going home this weekend, to finally take a break from school and enjoy this Christmas season.
I am excited to snuggle up with my family, watch movies and sit by the fire.
I am excited to read the story of Christ's birth and keep him in my heart.

I went to a missionary prep course at church yesterday.
My heart is pulling me dozens of different ways.
Ever since the LDS church came out with the missionary age for men and women, I have been asked dozens and dozens of times of times, if I'm going, when I'm going, what I'm doing about school and if I'm ready.

Honestly, I know I'm supposed to go, I have had that confirmed to me.
Whether that is this Summer, next year, or when I'm 70 with my husband, I don't know.
I have been feeling overwhelmed by that lately, and I have to put it on the backburner for now and see when it's the best time for me.
So for some of you that may be curious, no, I'm not going RIGHT now.
I'm going when it's best for me.

Have an amazing Christmas, everyone!


1 comment: