Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I love being home.
I just love everything about it....
This was my first time home in 6 weeks.

Things I miss about Home:

-Sunday morning walks in the canyon with Dad.
-Having a car to drive.
-Going to church with my family.
-Watching MONK with my Mom and sisters.
-My best friend Katie.
-Having an unlimited amount of food. (college..you are the opposite, haha)
-Talking late nights with Kate.
-My huge big comfy bed.
-Jumping on the tramp.
-Having a Priesthood holder in my home.
-My dog.
-Doing my sisters' hair.
-Going on walks with my sisters and mom.
-Late nights of studying AP history with mom.
-Special time with Mom and Dad.
-Fighting with Jake. haha.
......There is so much more. this is just off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment