Sunday, May 29, 2011

God is Love.

This week, I hear back from the USU Interior Design Program....

It's definitely bringing lots of emotions. It's something that I've wanted to do for a long time. It's something that fits my personality and creativity. It's something that I have worked so hard for. A lot relies on this letter and I just hope it works out in my want. But....I've noticed I've been extremely selfish with what I WANT lately. I need to keep reminding myself, that maybe this isn't the path that God wants me to be on. I feel that is a lot easier to tell other people though than myself. My Grandpa asked what educational path I had decided on. I told him I'm currently waiting to hear back from the Interior Design program at Utah State. He said, "Lauren, right now you're really just relying on faith. You took the first step to apply for it and the rest relies on the Lord."

Can I just tell you something about my Grandpa? He is one of the most "in-tune" individuals with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He loves it, lives it and understands it. He is an amazing example to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment