Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Holy Ghost

I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost in my life.

There are so many blessing that come from the companionship of the Holy Ghost in my life.
He has been a comforter, a decipher of what is right & wrong, a reminder and a friend.

He has been there for me for making difficult decisions, studying for exams, what to say to my friends, inspirations to do service and so many more.

I honestly don't know where I would be without the companionship of the Holy Ghost.

I'm currently reading a book called, "Whisperings of the Spirit," by Nancy Murphy.
I recommend it to all.
Especially those that want to better understand the Holy Ghost in your everyday life.
It outlines, personal promptings, living by the whisperings of the spirit and...
Who He is.
Why we need Him.
How we can hear Him.
How we must respond to Him.
How we must write his words.
How we must respond.
How He speaks to us.
His influence will bless us.

A few things that have stood out to me....

"Repentance, forgiveness, and sanctification would be impossible to achieve, without the Holy Ghost."

"The power of the Priesthood would not exist fro the power of God is communicated through the Holy Ghost."

"It is the Holy Ghost-that can touch us all simultaneously and inspire many hearts at once. We do not know just how He accomplishes such a task, but therein lies the manifestation of his Godhead."

No comments:

Post a Comment