Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You have so much worth

In Institute today, I learned about the worth of souls.
God himself said, "WE are the reason he created the Universe."

Here are a few parts of Dieter F. Uchdorf''s October 2011 talk: 

The Lord uses a scale very different from the world's to weigh the worth of a soul.

The Lord doesn't care at all if we are to spend our days working in marble halls or stable stalls. He knows where we are, no matter our circumstances.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is so important that each of us know how important we are to our Heavenly Father.
He loves us so much He let his Son, Jesus Christ to sacrifice himself for all of our sins.
He loves us so much that we are able to repent of our sins and have Eternal life.
He loves us so much that he gave us this beautiful Earth to live on.

I can't help but feel my Savior's love as I just even walk around campus.
The gorgeous trees, leaves falling and cool crisp air are just a few of God's creations for us.
The friends He has put in my life--to help build me up and make me a better person.
The people He has put in my life--that tests my faith and teaches me to stay away from temptations and Evil.
The parents He has given me to teach me how to be the best person I can be.
The family He has given me to laugh with, go to for advice and have great memories with.
and most importantly, his son, Jesus Christ.


Picture Via The Osborne's Free art

No comments:

Post a Comment