Monday, December 12, 2011

Freshman Vs. Sophomore.

With it being Finals Week, I reflected back to my Finals last year and my Freshman year, here are most of the things I could think of about Freshman Year....

Freshman Year Re-Cap:

Went to an 80's dance.
Went on an Area Govt. retreat at Bear Lake.
Aggie Basketball.
Cleaned the sink. Too much.
Made a birthday cake for Coonen.
Did a door decorating contest.
Did facials. Twice.
Went to Festival of Colors.
Built a temple out of snow for FHE.
Aggie Football.
Gave blood.
Trevor game me Henna.
Aggie Hockey.
Went to the HOWL.
Went Ice blocking.
Went to the Institute Ice Skating Social.
Went to Institute dances.
Went to a Jazz Game.
Went to John Shmidt, Kalai., Mindy Gledhill, Red Jumpsuit, Sean Kingston and We The Kings.
Went Mountain Biking.
Went to a piano concert.
Danced in the Rain.
Went sledding down old main.
Volunteered for Spec. Needs Institute.
Splatter Painted shirts.
Went to Cali for Spring Break.
Went to Towers of Terror (Home-style).
Went to a fireside with Elder Ballard speaking.
Wrote a pen-pal with a terminal disease.
Went to Temple Square.
Went to the Riverwoods.
Discovered Spoon Me.


Now onto Sophomore Year...

Volunteered at a carnival.
Went on a Night Hike.
Went to Temple Square.
Witnessed Pig Wrestling.
Carved an aggie in my pumpkin.
Went on a Pumpkin Walk,
Had Pupusa's.
Went to a bonfire.
Went Ice skating.

I know, its ridiculous.
My fun level needs to kick back into gear.

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way!!! i feel like last year was soo much busier with exciting stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. You are soo cute Lauren. I miss last year with you!

    ReplyDelete