Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve




I love Christmas Traditions.
My family and I have a few.
Nothing too elaborate or out of the ordinary.
But nonetheless, so special to me...

Here are a few that we share:

-We order Chinese take-out on Christmas Eve.

-Each of us are given a distinct wrapping from the "Santa", on Christmas morning, we are told our wrapping.

-My dad always makes a fire Christmas morning.

-My siblings and I always go up during the night and see our stockings laid across the couches. Usually we would have a few gifts unwrapped next to them, like blankets, etc.

-We open one gift at a time, Youngest to Oldest. Usually.

-A BIG Breakfast on Christmas morning.

-We watch Mr. Krugers Christmas and watch the Nativity.

-We always read the birth of Christ with our family.

-Take a drive around the neighborhood, temple square, or other various light shows.

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment