Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Here I Am

here i am.
at utah state.
pursuing graphic design.




i've had my faith tested.
i've understood how it feels to not have any sense of map or direction in my life.
i learned that God works in mysterious ways.

i am enjoying my classes for the most part.
my drawing class continues to open my eyes to who i am & to how i am developing as a person.
i am trying new mediums.
i've learned that i can excel and i can be successful.

my classes are letting me feel free.
not tied down to measurements, codes & biased professors.
many people are meant to be interior designers & they're great at it.
but for me, God knew that another major would be more fitting for me.

i will always remember the memories that i had there though.
i met some of the greatest people.
i learned how it feels to work hard.
i learned that I CAN DO HARD THINGS.

i am excited to implement interior design into my graphic design work.
i continue to go speechless when i see interiors that are well planned out and stunning.
i continue to have a desire to design textiles and put them into spaces.

the saying, when one door closes-another one opens is coming evident in my life.
i will continue to love interiors and graphics and put them in my life. 


1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I just love you a lot. I am sorry that it has been so hard but I love how you always have such a positive spin on everything and such an eternal outlook. One thing...will you please design the interior of my future home? I am hiring you right now. There. Done. Okay, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete