Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Everything good comes from above

I was tested for pre-diabetes last week and got my results from the nurse back today. Everything is healthy and clear. My glucose levels and my insulin levels are great. The nurse mentioned she was very surprised for how great they were. She thought the possibility of me being pre-diabetec was pretty high.

Everything good comes from above.

So here is another moment in my life, that I know I am watched over. I know that regardless if I was diagnosed or not, God's love and spirit would pour upon my soul.

Also, I had a great talk with one of my professors from Interior Design from last year.

She mentioned that she was so proud of me. She was proud of me that I haven't given up my passion for design. She is glad that I am pushing forward and moving on. She mentioned that she looks at me as a great student and very teachable. She said she would love to catch up more and always be there if I need a reference or any kind of help, advice, etc.

My thoughts of bitterness are slowly wiping away.

I know many of you may think that I am still extremely bitter and unhappy about my new path. But I'm sincerely not.

I know that God has put me on this new path for my own personal journey. I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment