Saturday, November 3, 2012

Graphic Design

I'm trying to get the words down of how I feel.

There are so many things I could thank God for. Thank goodness it's the Month of Gratitude.

The biggest thing I can thank God for though, is my life. He has blessed me so many times throughout my life. Especially the past few months. He brought me out of a tough and dark time in my life and words don't describe my gratitude for Him.

I am in awe that I have found so much joy in my new path. I know many still think I am bitter. But I'm truly not. I love Graphic Design. I love my classes, the people I have met and the opportunities I'm about to embark on.


Below is a recent project I did. Our assignment was to re-invent a book cover using a collage of pictures, typography and creativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment