Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Inspiration and the Holy Ghost."

Okay, just throwing this out there.
I think it is going to be TOO insane blogging EVERY day. 
But I promise to do it on a daily basis.
:)
(crossies don't count!)
I promise! :)

So anyways, life is good.
My roommates are grand.
I met with the Bishopric tonight with my roommates. That was great. They are all such sweet individuals, esp the bishop. I know with all my heart, he was definetely meant for this calling. He is very genuine and kind hearted.

I am grateful for new friends too.
Especially Hope and Mckenna.

This is darling Hope. She is seriously thee nicest person I've EVER met! She is always kind and smiling. :)
 and this is Mckenna. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever? Yep. That's Mckenna for ya.




I am also very grateful for inspiration and the Holy Ghost.
Here is a 2-second story.
Time me.
No, don't ha ha.
Anyways...So I was in my room last night with my roommate Dacy and we heard about Iron Man 2 going to be shown on Old Main.
I got Dacy to run with me.
None of the other roomies were really into it.
Which is lame.
Oh well, I'm glad Dacy came with me.
It seems like in college, you really gotta engross yourself in to the college "scene."
Anyways, so I had met Mckenna and Hope at FHE last Monday and they seemed awesome!
We exchanged numbers and I had an impression to text them.
I did and they were at the movie anyways.
So they said they would meet up with us so we could all sit together.
They were so excited to come find us and hang out with us.
I am glad that I texted them and was able to have a full night of chit chatting with Iron Man 2 in the background. Ha ha.
This may not sound like "inspiration" but I really think it was.

I have been praying that I will meet great friends and that I can be an instrument in the Lord's hands, wherever he sees fit.
& it looks like it worked.
I have met 2 awesome LDS girls and I can't wait to hang out with them more.
They said that the girls around them were really dramatic and kind of "party girls" so they said they are so excited to get to know us better! Which is awesome!

I texted them today too, and asked if they were at the Central Campus Party.
They were and I hung out with them today again.
They showed Dacy and I their cute apt and everything.
So, I'm going running tomorrow with them so it'll be a blast.

Alright, so that was a lot longer than 2-seconds sorry about that.
Ha ha.
Anyways, I'm just grateful I'm here.

XOXO,
L

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lauren!
    You are too sweet and this really was an inspiration...I was praying that we would meet some friends that we could relate to and have fun with and I am so glad we met you and Dacy! It's cool to hear both sides of the story. We love you girls tons over here and let's keep the good times rolling.

    ReplyDelete