Friday, September 24, 2010

Mix of everything

It's my brother's birthday today.
He is currently serving a mission in the Concepcion South Chile mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
I can't even explain how proud of him I am.

 I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 
I love you so much and I look up to you in every way. 
Thanks for working hard and showing me what it means to sacrifice everything for this church. 
I can’t wait for you to hit your one year mark soon.
Love you! :)

ALSO....
I am very very suprised I lived through this week.
I have had so many tests, quizzes and assignments that I feel like my brain MAY blow up.
Actually it probably did.
I have been studying at the Library super late this week. I feel like I am a POL. Prisoner of Library. 
But...I LOVE the library. It is so peaceful, beautiful and open. 
Sometimes I love going in there and just sitting.
Oh something else really fun you have to try is just sit there and just "people watch."
It's pretty exciting.
Haha.

Well I better get going. I have been sick this week also and I've been coughing up a storm. I went to WalMart the other night and loaded up on drugs.
Good drugs, of course. :)
So I'm loaded with Delsyum, Vicks, Cough Drops and vitamins.
Yay for being sick right?



No comments:

Post a Comment