Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm blessed

Happy Sabbath!

Last night and this afternoon was stake conference. <3

What amazing opportunities they were. I just wanted to share a few things that stood out to me.

*Satan likes us to feel doubt. He can confuse us when we feel fear. 
I completely agree with this statement. Where there is fear, there is no faith. When I have been put in situations that make me doubt what I've been taught or feel fear, I have to remember that I need to have Faith that the things that I've been taught and the experiences that I have had are true. It think we also need to reach out to those that have had their Faith weaken and remember that they can come back to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

*The Holy Ghost can help you speak beyond your natural ability.


*Don't go anywhere that would offend the Holy Ghost inside of you.

*Choose your love and love your choice.

*"People change, every day." -President Monson
I think as members of the church, we are often some of the most judgemental people. I am not meaning this to be a generalization though. But I think that each of us need to be accepting of everyone and understand where people are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment