Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty-Twelve

Wow. There is so much to be grateful for in 2011.

Jake returned home from his mission.
I finished my first year of college.
I finished the new testament.
I got accepted into the USU interior design program.
My mamma finished her masters degree and is currently a Special Ed. teacher.
& so many more beautiful moments.


This year, I will take more pictures, paint, craft it up, do anything that turns on my right brain.

This year, I will work on fulfilling my church calling.

This year, I will think before I speak. I will give more meaningful compliments and not talk badly about others.

This year, I will gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Reading it straight through.

This year, I will document spiritual experiences.

This year, I will continue to eat healthy, work out, be well rested and do well in school.

Xoxo,
L

 home-made potpourri is divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment