Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lovely Days

my day was beyond lovely...

i woke up with plenty of time to eat a good breakfast, get dressed and read the BOM.
i am striving to read the BOM seriously this year and preferably in the morning.
i give credit to reading the scriptures that made my day wonderful.

my classes were all wonderful.
my art history class was exciting to me, many fell asleep or thought it was boring, but i really liked it.
my graphics class was awesome. we have a talented grad student teaching it. i'm so excited to re-establish drawing ans sketching.
my space planning class was great too. my professor shared some awesome stories about his experiences with interior design and how he came to be who he is.

i went to the D.I. in between classes with my friend trissta.
we got some gems.
i love D.I.

i went to the gym! yes! yes! yes! it was so wonderful.
i haven't been able to run for about 2 months or more. i screwed up my ankle falling on ice.
but it was an amazing work out.
i felt wonderful! i love running, i love pushing myself.

here is to a great year. i'm going to be positive, up beat and in tune with my body and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment