Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Change

Change.
Often times we’re not quite sure of what we’re becoming or why.
Then one day, we look at ourselves and wonder who we are and how we got there.

There has been a lot of change in my life lately.

I started a new job. I recently was asked to take a supervisor position there, which is requiring a lot more out of me, but I'm excited for it. I'll be able to make a little extra money and get a few more hours.

I am planning on studying Graphic Design at Utah State.

If you were to ask me if I saw myself changing majors and not doing Interior Design, I wouldn't have believed you.I worked so hard my first two years of college. I put in everything to each of my classes and projects.

For the past while, I thought Interior Design was my destiny. But when I think back to experiences and things that truly fascinate me, I realize that God has been actually preparing me for Graphic Design instead.
 
I've always loved a sense of composition. In my photography, my sketches, cleaning, organizing my room and even food.

 

 

I'm a very visual person. I like things to look balanced, clean and simple.

 
via
I doodle all over my notebook. I change my handwriting all the time. Ha ha.

I re-design my blog daily.

I've been asked to design wedding invitations.

Typography is fascinating to me.

 


All of these things are definitely applicable to graphic design. Here's to a leap of faith.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll be great at Graphic Design! It fascinates me too - but I'm not nearly as good as I wish I was! Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete