Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's late, but I wanted to write.

It's late.
But I wanted to write.

Sometimes I start writing and only have a sentence or two.
I have forty unfinished blog posts that haven't been published.
Sometimes words come to me sometimes, I just need to open up a blank sheet and give myself time to just think.
At that point words aren't needed to be written down-but simply felt.

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how blessed I am.

I think of people in my life that have helped me develop who I am. Like Millie.
Having Millie in my life gave me the opportunity to learn what service is and the power it has.
She taught me to be strong when it seemed impossible.
She taught me that true happiness is found in your interactions with people.

I have the opportunity of an education.
Even if there are unexpected turns and twists to it. 
I have the opportunity to learn, to be inspired by others and to develop myself even more.

I have my family & friends.
Who respect me and loves me.
Who knows how it is to be a college student, going through junior high, having trials & finding faith in the littlest of things.

But above all, I believe in God.
A man whose power is as huge as creating worlds-down to piercing my soul and reminding me of who I am.



1 comment:

  1. Your post is so so inspiring! Thanks for sharing it (: Sometimes, we don't see the things we could be grateful in because we take them for granted!

    ♥ xoxo.

    www.weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete