Sunday, June 5, 2011

Acceptance into the USU Interior Design Program

Last week, I was accepted into the USU Interior Design Program!!!!

I cannot even express my gratitude for this opportunity.

I feel like I now know what I should be doing in my life. I feel like I've been in limbo the past few months and it was definitely stressful. I had been so unsure about choosing Interior Design as my major. But it turns out, this is what I'm supposed to do....and I CANNOT WAIT! :)

It would be terribly selfish of me to say that I got in just because I worked hard. I am not denoting my hard work in any way though. I put in hundreds of hours for my Acceptance project, final projects, assignments, drawings, sketches and tests. But....

I know that I could not have done this without the companionship of the Holy Ghost and my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I made sure to stay in tune with the Spirit and do what was required of me. Including reading my scriptures, attending church activities and meaningful prayer.

Thank you for all your support, love and encouragement. It meant the world to me.

40 11:11 wishes later, deep prayers, hard work, hundreds of hours of sketching & photoshop assignments, here is where I end up.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and so inspiring! Congratulations beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Lauren! I knew you could do it! You go girl :) I'm so happy for you. Thank you for being such an amazing example. Love you!

    ReplyDelete