Sunday, June 12, 2011

Betsy Reeves



This is in honor of one of my best friends, Betsy Reeves, "G6"
She's living in Logan for the Summer, and she said that I don't blog enough.
So...here I am not only blogging, but bragging about how amazing she is.

Betsy and I met back in Mrs. Woolstenhume's Honor's English class in 10th grade. I remembered working with her on group projects and sitting next to her, but I honestly didn't think that we'd end up being friends like we are today. I do remember though, thinking she was absolutely hilarious and had a great personality.

We weren't really super tight that year, but I still considered her a pretty good friend then. 

We got really close during Senior year, when I became really good friends with some of her best friends, Brianna Dickerson and Sara Daw. I had AP History with both of them, and we all ended up getting tied together and got very close.

Betsy ranks up with one of the greatest friends I have. She has high standards and lives a very Christ-like life. She is hilarious to be around and makes everyone laugh. But she's not the type of person that has that "rude-humor." If you get my drift. She is also very caring and loves talking with people. Her and I would meet up at the library on a regular basis to just talk. It was some of the funnest but also some of the best times I've had with her. She always wanted to hear about my life, and put her life on hold. She is amazing and I sure miss having her around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment