Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 1 "Welcome to Logan."

hey! well, i made it.
it went well.
honestly.
I don't know why I was having these stress ulcers this morning at like 12:30 AM. 
But I am just so glad that it turned out so great.

here is what the day consisted of:
*getting up at 7AM to finish packing
*having katie swing by and almost break down.
*saying"bye" to mille and get a quick picture..(I don't know how long she'll be around for)
*receiving a great father's blessing.
*receiving some cash and a card from the Gagons. Gotta love those cute folks.
*having courtney swing by and give me the biggest hug ever.
*saying "bye" to shannon in the car.
*going to Gia's pizza, which was SO good. I almost died of delish.
*meeting...Dacy, my amazing roomate, and Shayla (which I had already met), Jessica and Mackenzie.
*moving into my gorgeous new room, well gorgeous..for a dorm room.
*going to DI and getting thee cutest bowls and cups imaginable. See picture below.
*eating leftover pizza for dinner.
*going to Walmart with Dacy @ 11:30 PM and buying a thong....our first inside joke!! :)



I am so grateful how quickly Dacy and I have connected.
I can't even explain it.
We are probably secretly titled, the insane roomates in the insane room. But heck, i think it's good.
She is so sweet and genuine.
I'm loving that chicka.
I'm grateful I am having a great time thus far..
Til tomorrow we will speak.

XOXO,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment