Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"The Beach @ Bullen."

Hey.
So today was my last day of Summer.
Oficially.
I went swimming this morning with my new friend AnJeanette and one of my roomies Jessica.
It was awesome to be back in the pool.
It seems like I was back in my element but out of it.
It felt fabulous to be back in the pool, but I feel so out of shape.
I also went to, "The Beach."
"The Beach," is just the grass in front of our apartment, Bullen.
So, after we went swimming, AnJeanette and I went to "The Beach," and we got our beach towels, umbrellas, tanning lotion and our lunch.
It was a lot of fun.
She is such a nice girl.
We have a lot in common, so it makes it super fun because we both did swim team and taught swimming lessons..
We are official work out buddies.
We're going running tomorrow.
AnJeanette and I at the Beach

Oh also, I met a new friend, his name is Orlando.
We made a music video for my roomie Kristy.
She is from California, and we sang her California Gurls, our style.
It was funny.
& then he had me add him on Facebook and then he wanted to me "Facebook stalk" him while he was there. Which was interesting!
But, he is really funny and makes me laugh.
So I might have more adventures to document about.
The music video is on my roommates blog, http://dacypulsipher.blogspot.com/
Just scroll down a bit and it'll be there.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment