Monday, August 23, 2010

"First time in a Singles ward."

Hello Hello.
It's Day 2.
Umm..let's just say nothing much happened today.
I went to church with Shayla and Jessica at 10.
We met with the entire stake in the gym.
Holy heck there are a ton of people.
The sacrament and talks were great.
All the talk were entertaining.
Which sure beats some of the talks I've heard in the past.
No offense.
Ha!
Anyways, we later broke in by ward and we met our bishop, Gary Olson.
He seems to be a really great guy, and so do his counselors.
I think it will be weird to not have my bishop my bff's dad (next door neighbor) or my dad.
We'll see, It's just another adjustment I'll have to get used to.
We had family prayer tonight...
that was...uhh...good?
I don't know it's kind of weird. A good idea, but interesting...

Ohh....good good news, Kristy moved in last night!
I think we scared her.
Honestly.
Hopefully she'll survive us.
Haha. I bet she feels overwhelmed that we've all been here and set up.
I like her.
She seems really easy going and nice.
It'll be good.
Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment