Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Taste of Logan."

Hello.
Today was another packed day.
Connections is slowly coming to a close.
Tomorrow is the last day.
YESSSSSS!!!!

We did "Taste of Logan" tonight.
It was a lot of fun. We got a punch card through our Connections Class and we were able to go throughout Main Street and sample all kinds of food.
I enjoyed it.
But the best part was loading on to the Bus that bussed us from Campus to Main Street.
We crammed SO many people on that bus. It cracked me up.
I seriously had 10,000 people against my body, well almost.
Then, we chose to head over to Bri and Betsy's "crib" and played with Brianna's Mac on Photobooth:


It was super funny. We met this two crazy funny girls on the bus & invited us to a dance party in their apt. (Valley View Tower) My heavens it was weird.
I went with Betsy and Brianna over to it.
It was in the basement and had the most rap crap music I've heard in a long time.
There were a ton of guys there too, and some were kind of freaky looking.
We stayed there for a couple minutes, but then left.
It was just a weird atmosphere.
The "DJ" had those freaky earrings in his ear, those kind that look like a peg! It not only goes IN their ear but hangs out in the back. 
He at least had 3 different hairstyles and hair colors too.
He was kind of interesting.
Just a wee bit.
Anyhoo, so that is what my day consisted of.
So till we meet tomorrow.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment