Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Tim Gabrielson-comedian night."

Today was another day at Connections.
My heavens! It lasted for FOREVER.
We learned about credit cards, parking, the bus system, and tons of other LONG boring things.
But, you know, you just suck it up and do it, you know?
We did that from 9-4 and then we got home and were FREED. 
Okay, it wasn't THAT dramatic, but it sure was long!
I came home and took a nap, I was SOO tired.
Oh and then we went to Dinner at the Marketplace and we met a friend named Selina.
She is super funny and she hung out with us the rest of the night!
&
Oh, and my roommate bouight a fish yesterday.
His name is Henry and she did a photoshoot with him.
Like a legit one.
She is such a funny girl, She just makes me laugh all day.
Good thing we roomed together!

Love it?? Me too!!
&
This comedian came to the Kent Concert hall. Check him out..http://keepitfunny.com/
He is so stinkin' funny.
I couldn't even handle it!
I almost died...
of laughter.
But I wanted to share one thing that stood out to me, he said, "I hope that in these last 60 minutes..that all the pain and sadness you have inside you left. He said that laughter is the medicine of happiness."
I just found that inspriring.
I just found him a really genuine guy.
I really hope that I can continue to laugh a lot and lift those people's spirits' around me that need more...
Laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment