Saturday, December 11, 2010

the library...my second home

i sure spend a lot of time here.
i'm debating on moving in.
i would assume rent would be a lot cheaper here.
& i wouldn't have to have a meal plan.
HOLLA!
i'll have to ask them on my way out.

my goodness.
i am soooo tired of studying.....

but...there are pros to the library.
-watching a guy and a girl "study for finals.."
yeah....not even close.
haha. 
i wonder how couples ever get studying done when they study next to each other..
good thing i have zero distractions. haha. love my life.

-watching people fall asleep on their homework or book.
haha my favorite.

-when people bring a full course meal.
okay, you're not going to starve. haha. or maybe you will?

-oh and the classic...."studying for finals" is codeword for: FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment