Tuesday, December 14, 2010

logan in december

 (borrowed from USU's Facebook)

is beautiful.
so i know i blog all the time about my love for Logan.
but gosh dang. it's lovely.
i am going to miss it very much.
some recent happenings in 110:
 

treats from 112 with my ugly Christmas sweater.

homemade Christmas pillowcases from jessica.

cute Christmas socks from our lovely R.A. charity.

so i feel like i have been negative lately due to the stress and studying of finals...so here are some things i am very grateful for.

*wonderful friends. especially...brianna, betsy, hope and mckenna. i love them all soo sooo much.
*that my math final is over.
*Christmas is near.
*scriptures and prayer.
*talking to my family on the phone.
*when my neighbors bring us delicous Christmas goodies.
*laughing.
*swimming at the hper.
*sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment