Thursday, December 30, 2010

wrapping up lovely 2010

some amazing things from 2010:

graduating from orem high school & with 48 college credits from UVU.
yess!!! this seems like forever ago...which it kind of was. haha. 6 months is a long time. but none the less, one of the greatest moments of my life.

going on a senior trip with some of my best friends.
sara, brianna, betsy and i piling into betsy's little car going on a crazy road trip through idaho, oregon, washington and montana! what awesome memories!

finished my first semester at USU
which was sooooooo great! i love usu! everything about it! i'm so happy that my first semester is over. because i can't wait for my next semester classes. ALL interior design!

meeting hope braithwaite and mckenna drew.
hope & mckenna are some of the greatest girls you could ever meet. they are wonderful friends and i am so lucky to have met them. they are some of my best friends. :)

strengthening my friendship with betsy reeves and brianna dickerson
even though i was tight with them in high school, we're even more close now that we're in college together. these are such awesome girls too. wow, why am i so blessed with amazing friends?? beats me. i love being around these girls. they know me so well and we hang out all the time! xoxo

jake hitting his one year mark in the mission field
what an amazing kid he is! i miss him a lot! but he is having an indescribable time in chile! :)

being a part of area government at usu 
this is kind of like student council, but more on a leadership emphasis. i have made some great friends and really developed myself as a great leader.


i'm sure there is much more, but this is good enough for now.... :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh! lauren! i love yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren baby, which leaves me to my next topic, you are such a doll face...

    ReplyDelete