Friday, December 3, 2010

Mckenna...Kenna....Bay Bay Mck

I had to write a post about McKenna Drew.
One of my bestest friends I have met up here at USU


Kenna,
You remind me of my best friend back home.
You're positive.
You are Beautiful. To say the least.
You are SOOOO Upbeat.
You put effort into everything you do.
You look at things practically.
You can handle my randomness, blonde moments and freak outs.
You're always willling to run over to my place if I ever need a friend to talk to.
You always tell me how amazing and beautiful I am, which means a lot.
You are SUCH a great friend with high standards and an amazing personality.
I LOVE YOU!

 Just to name a few moments we've had together...

going to the HOWL
red jumpsuit apparatus concert
iron man 2 on old main hill
acting insane
antique shop runs
singing like pyschos
D.I. runs
watching chick flicks and drinking fruit smoothies
talking boys
the mindy gledhill concert
football games
watching cute music videos
blog stalking
making you laugh so hard you feel like peeing yourself
going to breakfast, lunch and din together
the institute dance
 doing morse code to my wall with my "Jesus" rock
going swimming
doing nails
happy bun day!
chillin at old farm
going running
going to AG meetings
talking about the gospel of Jesus Christ.



the list could have much more, but this is what I could think of off the top of my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment