Sunday, March 20, 2011

gratitude.

i'm becoming a blog addict.
hate to say it.
but it's the bloody truth.
awh oh well. good thing i'm not addicted to drugs right? haha
sometimes it's just nice to make a gratitude list.
so many times our lives are full of stress and business that we don't have time to be thankful.
here is my gratitude list for today.

i'm grateful for sundays...to dedicate my day to my Savior.
for friends....who care about what you're going through & are willing to help you out.
for my dad....for calling me tonight JUST to see how i'm doing.
for sunday morning breakfasts....with my roommates. 
for the chance to write my brother every week....he just hit 16 MONTHS! 
for home cooked dinner.....every sunday.
for completing some of my portfolio...a huge relief.
for YOU!
for following my blog.
i really appreciate you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment