Wednesday, March 16, 2011

lucky.

today i read a blog about a girl that lost her mother...
she talked about how hard it is to not have her mother around for huge moments in her life.

here it is:

mom,
i need you so badly right now. i tossed & turned all night, much like the night you left us. mom, i don't have a home. why don't i belong anywhere? I was asked to leave this morning. I was asked to move out as soon as i can. I don't have anywhere to go. I wish i was with you. I feel so alone. No one understands. I feel like such a burden to everyone. i miss you a lot. you would understand. i'm in a lot of pain right now mom. help, please. even though you aren't here, you are still suppose to provide some aid. i'm not as independent as everyone thinks. i go through your things a lot. the day after i found out what happened, i got the last letter from you. you said, "i miss you. i'll be with you soon." where are you? you've missed a lot- proms, birthdays, my first love, but i really wish you would have been here for times like this. The times i cry & hold myself because i don't know where else to go. i don't want to grow up without you.
let me come home.
love your daughter.

whenever i read things like this, i recognize how lucky i am to have my mom.
if you were to ask me my top 5 fears, losing my mom would definitley be one of them.
she is soooo special to me.
she has been there for me my whole life. i really need to be more grateful.
my mom is wonderful.
my best friend.



take time to thank those that you love. if you have lost a family member, i hope you know that families are forever, and those family members that have passed on are watching over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment