Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a marriage dream

i'm not sure why i'm blogging about this but it seems to not leave my mind. at all.
i seem to have these elaborate dreams and wake up remembering so many details..
here is my first "marriage dream".........

in the dream, i was my same age, 18, and i was at this huge house with huge walls of windows.
my grandma was there and said she made this quilt for me as a wedding gift.
a wedding gift? what was going on?
i thanked my grandma but told her i wasn't getting married.
she said i was and he's a great guy.
i then was led to the backyard of this huge house into this open water with 3 men floating there.
i was asked to kiss each of them, and whichever guy i kissed "the best" would be the one i would marry.
i kissed this handsome blonde.
he was the one. (or so it seemed)
he then put a ring on my finger and it was a done deal.
the next thing i remember i was bawling. i was telling my parents i couldn't do this. i couldn't be married at 18.
i told them that i wanted a divorce.
but then i remember feeling guilty because it was a temple marriage....
i then went up to this "said husband" of mine and he told me that he didn't want to kiss me because he had a cold.
wow....weirdest night of my life.

are you odd like me and have creepy dreams?

1 comment:

  1. You dream about it a lot, means you might be meeting the "Man" sooner then you think ;)

    ReplyDelete