Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fa fa fa family.

The greatest blessing in my life is my family.
I love them more than words can say.
Not only do I love my immediate family, but my Aaaamaaaazing aunts, uncles and cousins. 
I love them all SO much!
They mean a lot to me.

The past weekend, was spent full of family time and my cousin Logan's homecoming talk.
He did great.
He's an amazing example to me and an all around great guy.
His love for the Savior and his gospel is very strong. I can feel it.
It made me miss Jake a little more than normal, but that's okay.
Jake will be home in 4 months.
That is IT!
I'm stocked.
I think these last few months will start going by fast when I'm back in school.

There is something about being with family that just makes me smile.
Even if we're not doing anything, I love just sitting and talking with everyone.
I'm very grateful that families can be together forever.
What a wonderful blessing.

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend...


Oh...
Could you do me a favor?
Pray for my Grandma, please.
She has suffered 2 strokes the past week and she could really use help from Heaven above.
Drop a line for her if you would.
We all are.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment