Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh, hey.



Happy August!
It's been awhile. My apologies.


Updates...
I'm moving back to Logan at the end of this month.

I'm excited for...
being back with my friends
new adventures
starting into the Interior Design program
rooming with some amazing friends
cheaper housing
new friends
another amazing year at USU

I'll miss....
eating dinner with my family
going on trips
not having to pay for food, housing, clothes, etc.
running errands with my mom
staying up late watching movies with my sisters
sunday walks with my dad
seeing old high school/ junior high friends

and there is much more that I could ramble about for both of these, but these are what first came to mind.
It's bittersweet.

Oh and on a few sidenotes...


Why am I still diggin T-Swift?

I'm going to bed so early these days. I swear I'm getting reeeeaaallly old.

I was sucked into the Bachelorette, clearly, this is unhealthy. haha.

My grandma is slowly doing better. She suffered 2 strokes the week before last. Keep her in your prayers please.

Jake is approaching 21 months! HOLLA!

I'm addicted to "Don't you wanna stay?" with Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson.





No comments:

Post a Comment