Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dad

Yesterday, was my Dad's birthday.
He's the kind of man, that I would love to marry someone just like him.
 
He loves my mom. He is always looking for ways to serve her, tell her he loves her and is a listening ear for her.

He loves his children and tells us that daily.

He loves our Savior and makes sure that as a family, we study the scriptures and pray together.

He is supportive of me in every way.

He honors his Priesthood and is always willing to give me Father's blessings.

He was, and still is there for me for every huge moment in my life. Starting from my baby blessing, my baptism, swim meets, high school graduation, seminary graduation, moving me up to college, and so many others.

He always sets time to talk with me. Anywhere from religious conversations, boy talk, homework questions or any other random conversation.

There are dozens more of things I could say about him, but here are just a few!

I love you so much, Dad! I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment