Tuesday, September 6, 2011

God will never put you through anything you can't handle.

life is challenging.
sometimes i feel like i can't be succesful.
sometimes i give up too easily.

i don't know what i would do without my religion in my life.
i have been so overwhelmed the past few days that listening to a prophet, going to church or saying a prayer...
makes me feel so blessed and helps me get through the day.
life is hard but you gotta just keep going.
i wonder sometimes how i got into my major.
my professors tell me day after day how honored we should feel to be accepted into the program.
20 got in.
50-60 applied.
very blessed i may say.
for some purpose, for some reason, this is where i'm supposed to be.

i get out of classes everyday wondering what just happened.
it's really overwhelming.
i went to go talk to one of my professors today, telling him i felt way over my head & i wasn't getting anything.
he told me it's like telling a fish how to swim after being thrown in water.
it takes time to get used to new material, new workload and a new major.
he said keep pushing through.

i really need to stop focusing on myself.
when we are in the service of others, our answers to our prayers will be answered.
let us all put trust in the Lord and remember everything works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment