Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's a Saturday. A good one at that.

People in my aparment complex were up early this morning, for the USU/Auburn game.
And they yelled a lot.
That was at least 12 hours ago.

Now, it's 10:15 at night and they are still going nuts.
I must be missing a memo.

The 80's dance was insane last night.
Insane, in a good way.
Aubree, Kenna and I rocked it going back in time.
My hair will probably be plastered with hairspray for a few weeks. But it's all good.
We went on a Beto's run. That was so fantastic.

I woke up early this morning and got a ton of homework done.
A great mix of history, sketching and life science.

Jordan and I went to Cafe Rio today.
And I learned how to drive stick.
But, don't ask me to do it on the spot. Much more practice is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment