Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stay Strong.

I'm in a writing kind of mood.
This past week was really hard for me.

There were tears. A lot.
Late night phone-calls to home.
My classes were extremely stressful.
Feelings of insecurity and not knowing my place.
Debating on sticking with my major.
Frustrations, late nights and home-sickness.

It was rough.
I wanted to click the invisible 'pause button' in my life and not have to deal with anything.

But with the help of my family, loved ones and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I got through it.

I realized...

My Savior is my best friend.
I am extremely blessed.
I have to rely on my Savior more than I ever have before.
I need to pray more, read my scriptures more and share my Faith.
Music that is clean and uplifting really helps me stay on track.
My friends are always there for me.
I am confident in who I am.
My Faith is very important to me.
My parents are the most amazing individuals and I appreciate their love and support.
I was accepted into the USU Interior Design Program for a reason.
I am strong.

Thanks for listening.
Happy Sunday.

xoxo,
lauren

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I love you!
    And I miss you!
    Sometimes I feel somewhat empty without Taylor Swift playing constantly in my room. :)
    I'm proud of you for sticking to your program! You've got this! You are AMAZING and I know that you can do absolutely anything you set your mind too. I witnessed that time after time last year. You are fabulous!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete