Saturday, February 5, 2011

ag retreat, running, TOMS


 
i went to bear lake this weekend with  my AG ((area government)) for a leadership retreat. which was really awesome! even though i don't have super close friends on AG with me, it gave me a chance to get out of my comfort zone and to get out of my bubble.

we had multiple sessions about...
how to be effective communicators
incorporate service into the activities we've planned
importance of advertising, programming and getting everyone involved
 make sure all the commitee members feel included

&

how if you choose to serve, you need to serve HORIZONTAL compared to VERTICAL, because if you are VERTICAL, you are looking down on those you are serving and may seem superior.


oh as i've roughly mentioned...i have begun starting up running again.
i want to run a half marathon sometime this summer/fall.
and here is my reward...

 
ahhh what a beaut.
do you agree??

No comments:

Post a Comment