Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wow.

it's one of those days...

                      that i just want life to freeze, because there is too much to do.

                       sssssstress.

oh and ps. i HATE windchill. worst thing ever. logan is talented at having it all week. thank you...NOT!

but to end this post on a good note.

shout out to...

my mom for being understanding and forgiving.

enrichment...even though only 13 of the 70 of us showed up. it was awesome to better get to know some of the girls. i feel like that is a great thing to continue to work on.

 my great friends who understand that sometimes they just need to be a listening ear for me.

my roommate dacy, who is willing to help me out with anything. she has tied up my ice-packs for my bruised arms from giving blood numerous times and making sure i'm okay. she even came with me to give blood for support. what a sweetheart huh? yeah, i'm super lucky to have her as a roomie.

when friends shoot you a text to see how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment