Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day.

i honestly don't get why there are so many haters of valentines day out there.
people view valentines day as either the chance they have to spend with their girlfriend/boyfriend..or
point out "single awareness day.."

don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have someone that loved you more than the world and would be there for you all the time. but honestly, i don't HAVE to have that right now in my life. i'm only 18! i don't HAVE to have a boyfriend to like valentines day. it's a wonderful day to have LOVE in the air.

i want to use this valentines day as a chance to thank all those wonderful people in my life that show unconditional love to me. :)

here are just to name a few....

my best friends:
                  
       

my family....oh how much i miss you guys. thank you for always being there for me. thank you for teaching me the importance of hard work, service and love. thank you for teaching me the gospel of Jesus Christ. thank you for your unconditional love.
 
my wonderful katie swain....my closest friend since i entered this lovely world. we have been friends all my life. she is the sweetest, lovliest girl in the world. i am sooooo blessed to have her in my life. i miss her more than words can say. i wish she was at college with me...next year baby!

my cute hope braithwaite...sweetest girl of LIFE. no i'm not kidding. thank you hope for looking at life positively all the time and always having a smile on your face. i'm very blessed to have you in my life. thank you!

my amazing mckenna drew...we have shared SO many experiences over this past awesome freshman year of college. i am so grateful that we were able to meet. honestly. i don't know what i would do without you. you are my greatest friend i have met at USU. i love you and i'm grateful that you are always there for me.

my lovely betsy reeves....you are such a great example to me. your love for life is empowering. you care for those around you and you always love to party but also know when to stop and focus on more serious things. you have many christlike qualities that emulate from you. thank you for that. you are one of my bestest friends in the world.

my sweet brianna dickerson...my great friend that pulled me out of my dumps in high school. you have no idea how much i appreciate our friendship. you, along with betsy and sara made my high school experience. you are so in tune with the holy ghost that you knew when to reach out to me. you are amazing. thank you for always caring about me and making me feel wonderful. you are by far one of my bestest friends. i love you.

i would also like to include my roommates, my awesome friends back home, my people on my floor,  angela wood, becca fitzgerald and many others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment