Tuesday, February 8, 2011

someone's got a planner

it's about time.
i hate the school planner they give me.
so i stopped using that.
and then i resorted to a homemade calendar on a notebook piece of paper.
and then that paper disappeared, of course.

so now...i got a shnazzy new planner to keep track of my insane life.
HOLLA!


i'm thankful for...

a planner.
my mom...i called her 3 different times today. what a sweet woman.
text from a guy friend that i haven't seen in forever, saying he misses me.
becca fitzgerald's blog. sooooo great.
my roommate
new people in my life.
my best friend telling me i don't need to worry about getting into my program because, and i quote, "i'm confident you'll do great. you are the most creative person i know." katie, you're amazing. :)
people that stay true to their beliefs.
sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment