Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lo lo lo Logan!

This past weekend, Bri and I drove up to Logan to hang out with friends.
It was a much needed trip.
I absolutely love Cache Valley. I love everything about it.
I'm excited to head back and get back to the groove of going to school.

...................................

Not only was it full of great laughs, but also some much needed deep conversations with friends.
I'm blessed to have great friends that I can have serious conversations with and get insights from.
Thank you Betsy and Brianna, you two are some of my best friends.

......................

Ohhh...and I went cliff jumping for my first time yesterday! Can I just tell you how insane it feels to fall 20 feet? Haha. 
.....Without anything to buckle you down. It's sure an out of body experience.
But would I do it again?
Heck to the yes.






No comments:

Post a Comment