Thursday, August 25, 2011

MMmmmmm it's here.

Change is here.
I move to Logan tomorrow...

When I had to leave for the Summer to move home, I couldn't wait to be back up there.
I didn't want to move back home. I wanted to 'party it up' all Summer in Logan.
But since I have been home, I have really enjoyed it, sure it's not always one-hundred percent fun, but whatever.
I have been able to help my mom prepare for her first year teaching, help my sisters get ready for school, help with house-work, spend time with loved ones and have family dinners.

But, I have to look at this logically....
I need to go back to Logan. I have an amazing semester ahead of me.
I'm just nervous...
Why?
Who knows..

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the being nervous thing, but you, my dear, are going to be amazing! I'm so excited to read about all your new adventures and such!

    ReplyDelete