Sunday, April 10, 2011

19th Birthday

This birthday was by far the craziest birthday I've ever had.
The night before (Friday Night)....I went to Cafe Rio with my friends Dacy and Angela.
Oh and I finally ventured out from my usual pork salad and went with the pork burrito.
Can we say heavenly? Haha.
We also hit up the DI
Angela and I went and got a redbox and 10:30 at night.
The movie went until around Midnight'ish and then we had a heart to heart chat. Haha. Gotta love those.
Most of our floor went on a huge date night and they all got home around 12:30.
My friend and RA ended up collapsing due to not taking her medicine.
We ended up taking her to the ER at 1:30 in the morning.
She is okay now, which is a big blessing.
Thanks to amazing priesthood holders and a lot of prayers!

 Me, Angela and Berkley in the ER waiting room from 1:30 AM-3 AM

Due to how AMAZING my RA is, she chose to perform in her pageant still and won 2nd attendant! Yay!

 My friends kidnapped me that night (Saturday) and took me to Wendy's. To stall for time.
Back at their apartment they had a lot of my friends hiding in the dark.
Sarcastically I told Lizzie (who was driving) that they should sing happy birthday to me through the intercom.
....and speak of the devil, HE DID! It was hilarious and they gave me a delicious birthday sundae! Woot!!!
 We later arrived at Old Farm (where some of my friends live) with an epic party. We had Mexican food, Waffle cake and ice cream! It was a blast!! We played Just Dance (which I epically fail at) and had presents. Thank you again everyone! I love you all so much! It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so great lauren! What a crazy weekend, I love you and glad your birthday turned out to be pretty great!

    ReplyDelete