Tuesday, April 12, 2011

fast paced world

we live in such a fast paced world.
everything is always rushed.
everyone wants what they want when they want it.
whether one is waiting in traffic, grabbing fast food, in line at the grocery store or waiting to hear from a good friend.

a few months back, i decided to become a runner.
and i use that term lightly, because i wouldn't consider myself "A RUNNER."
more like a girl that is slowing learning to run and how to become semi-decent at it.
i felt like i needed to run.
a lot of my friends run and they crave for it. it's the time that they let everything go.
which i can agree.
that's how i feel when i run.
free!!!
i've tried to run frequently and its a love-hate deal.

also i love the times when i leave my phone in my room and just go places without it.
this may sound ridiculous, but i love just not having to worry about who is trying to call me or text me.
it's nice.
you should try it.
:)

it's time to slow life down and prioritize.

love,
L

1 comment: