Saturday, April 2, 2011

warm and tingly























































































Hello,

Lauren Hillman, On behalf of the National Residence Hall Honorary here at USU, I would like to congratulate you on your nomination for an “Of the Month” award for March. This is a recognition tool used by students and staff living on-campus to recognize those around them that have done an outstanding job and are making a difference. Being nominated and winning on a campus level gives you the potential of also being nominated and recognized on a regional and national level. Thank you for all that you are doing and keep up the great work!

Here is what was said about you:

"Lauren Hillman is an amazing resident and student here at USU.  Just in the month of March, I have seen incredible diligence and hard work from her.  Speaking as her RA, she is one of the strongest residents I have in my community.  Lauren is so supportive of everyone on our floor, and I truly appreciate all of her efforts to visit all of the rooms and attend all my programs.  She is a super busy girl, but somehow she always manages to make sure that I am doing okay.  I know that especially this month she has taken the time to talk one on one with a lot of my other residents.  Everyone loves her, and I am so blessed to have her as my resident.  Along with supporting me as an RA, she works extremely hard in Area Government.  She is the Public Relations Chair, and she is in charge of advertising and bulletin boards.  In the month of March alone, she has done six bulletin boards.  These boards were advertisements for Humans vs. Zombies and the ResLife Pageant.  She also helped with getting volunteers to put up flyers all over Central Campus.  She also is in charge of painting the windows of the Junction for upcoming programs, which she is doing for the pageant.  In addition to all of this, she set up a hot chocolate booth in the middle of Central to recruit residents to join AG.  Lauren always puts everything she has into her work.  She is always willing to help fellow AG members with their responsibilities even when she is crazy busy.  I love how committed she is, and she constantly has a smile on her face.  I love her, and she definitely deserves to be recognized for all of her hard work."
 
NRHH, Big Blue Chapter
Residents Hall Association
Utah State University

1 comment: