Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am still breathing, I swear.

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile.
 It's one of those days that I wish I could just write all day.
There are so many things on my mind that it's hard to write all out.
This year has been amazing. Amazing, is an understatement though.
So many awesome adventures, new friends, trials and life changing experiences.

I'm still bitter about leaving Logan this Summer.
I know I shouldn't be.
It's really hard to think about leaving everything here.
Especially my friends. 
BOO!

But, it's okay, I'll be back here soon enough.
In the mean time, I can live at home...saving money, spending time with my family and having an awesome hot summer!!! 
 ------------------------------------
ALSO...
I've been slacking on my running this week.
Which is super bad.
I've also have ate super bad this week.
Which is extremely bad.
It's all this end of year stress building up.
It's insane how much your eating and daily exercise affect how you feel.
--------------------------
I have to give a shout out to my awesome friend Jessica Harrison.
Jessica and I are both trying to get into the Interior Design Program up here at USU.
She and I have three classes together and we always end up sitting by each other in them. 
She is one of the nicest girls I have ever met. 
We often have "heart-to-hearts" in the middle of classes.
We talk about boys, a lot.
We laugh all the time and end up missing important lectures...whoops.
We talk about hanging out all the time, and here and there...we actually do! Haha.
 -------------------------------------------
Things I love about Jessica:
She always cares about how my day is going and what is going on in my life.
She is always smiling.
She is very Christlike.
She is ALWAYS cooking.
She always is telling me how funny and awesome I am.
She is an awesome worker. She is always trying her best and making all her work look awesome.
She is genuine, she doesn't give out compliments if she doesn't mean them.
And....there is just a tad about Jessica. :)


♥ always,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment