Monday, April 18, 2011

oh logan :)

for starters, one of my best friends, brianna dickerson, just got accepted into the photography program at USU. 
she is the only freshman who was accepted. can i get a woot woot? :) she will do amazing work.
HERE is her photography blog

in honor of brianna's "what i'll miss about logan" list, i decided to write my own. i've been feeling super bad about leaving logan lately and i thought it'd be good to document some of the great times and remember there is always more to come.

what i'll miss about logan:
*random nights with my roommates that we are literally rolling on the floor laughing.
*chillin at the junct.
*treking down the hill to visit my old farm girls.
*the snow (knock on wood?)
*our quote wall.
*movie nights.
*my amazing R.A. charity.
*ALL my girls in old farm.
*meeting hope, mckenna, lisha and my other richards hall girls.
*late nights at the library.
*insanely stressful rapid vis. with joann.
*long but great art classes.
*the interior design girls.
*going on dates w/ jordan.
*going on runs with hope and kenna.
*re-arranging our living room numerous times.
                                     *owing my roommates m&m's.
                                *crazy adventures at old farm.
*decorating our apartment for every holiday.
*dacy buying fish.
*running at the fh  & swimming at the hper.
*going to concerts, plays, movies with my awesome friends.
*bullen hall---especially my floor.
*sunday dinners.
*my amazing ward--especially my relief society girls.
*going to church with my roomies and friends.
*going to bed SUPER late.
*heart-to-hearts with angela.
*dacy and i setting a curfew to be in bed by 11, but end up talking till 1.
*kristy owing us ice cream.
*sort-of cooking.
*visits from neighbors and playing piano.
giving jonathan a curfew.
*aggie football and basketball.
*cleaning the sink at angie's.
*doing what i want when i want to. haha.
*area goverment and the friends i've made through that.


No comments:

Post a Comment